We are in the process of developing our house groups, with the hope that many in our congregation will be able to be part of some form of group. House groups are a great opportunity for people to live the life of faith together – not just studying the Bible and praying for each other, but sharing all the joys, pains, doubts and discoveries that life with Jesus brings.
There are currently 2 house groups within Helensburgh Parish Church, although we hope to add a number more in the Autumn:
- One meets on the first Monday of every month 2:00-3:30pm in someone’s home.
- The other meets on Monday evenings fortnightly 7:30- 9:00pm in someone’s home. Please check the notices or contact the office for the location this week.
- No prior knowledge of the Bible is needed
- We read a Bible passage and discuss it
- It strengthens our faith, is supportive and encouraging
You are welcome once twice or every time!